Assessment of woman's reproductive function. Preparing for pregnancy, pregnancy management, pregnancy disorder and infertility of unclear genesis
It is a new biotechnological method that enables assessing the condition of a woman's body and giving advice if she is ready for pregnancy or if it is better to wait for a while getting a relevant treatment for detected abnormalities. It also enables assessing pregnancy progress.
We need it to detect abnormalities in a woman preparing herself for pregnancy, monitor pregnancy progress over its extent, foresees severe pregnancy complications, helps to exclude abnormalities in embryo and foetus development.
How will a woman benefit having her ELI-P-Complex Test done?
Every woman can:
- Assess their body preparedness for pregnancy having justa single blood testdone;
- Get objective information about pregnancy progress within any trimester;
- Detect abnormalities and get timely measures aimed at correction;
- Avoid severe pregnancy complications and not expose risk to baby’s and own health;
- Have timely detection of disorders which can result in foetus development abnormalities and help eliminate them;
- Clarify the cause of infertility;
- Understand the true reason of unsuccessful in vitro fertilisation (IVF).
The method in question is used in our innovative programme “Preparing for pregnancy and its management, pregnancy disorder and infertility of unclear genesis”. It enables:
Ascertaining if the pregnancy has to be kept or interrupted in case of an acute infectious disease during the pregnancy (flu, rubella, measles, etc.).
Detecting hidden, latent, opportunistic infections causing pregnancy abnormalities or infertility.
Giving the answer if an opportunistic infection has to be treated in a particular pregnant woman.
Detecting Human Papilloma virus (HPV) affecting normal pregnancy progress and increasing the risk of developing nervous system pathology in a baby.
Identifying the cause of miscarriage, intrauterine fetal death and fetal malformation.
Eliciting the menace of pregnancy complications (gestosis, DIC syndrome, metrorrhagia, placental abruption, etc.).
Identifying the cause of infertility and unsuccessful extracorporeal fertilisation (IVF).
You can get more specified information about ELI-P-Complex Test here
Book your ELI-P-Complex testing